What data do we collect?
We collect data either directly given by you, by a third party or when you are using our website.
As for you becoming our client or potential client, we will receive your data throughout the service. The data includes but is not limited to emails, letters, phone conversations, your feedback etc. We may also receive your data from third parties such as solicitors or mortgage brokers, etc. This usually happens when you send emails to third parties and copy us in an email.
For details about when you use our website, please read the “cookies” related clauses below.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What cookies do we collect?
- KB Home Property uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in: Google Analytics
- KB Home Property uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. KB Home Property sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website: Google Ads
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How will we use your data?
KB Home Property collects your data so that we can:
- Email or phone you if you submit an inquiry to us with an interest in using our services.
- When KB Home Property processes a retained client’s details, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, anti-money laundering bodies.
How and how long do we store your data?
KB Home Property securely stores your data on our cloud servers. We also store correspondence incurred since you contacted us. When we provide services to you, we will share our property searches with you on our cloud system. We will keep this unless you ask us to delete it by email. If you instruct us again, the information will help us identify your search preferences more efficiently.
We will also keep certain data to comply with the law. For example, if you are a client of KB Home Property, we are obliged by anti-money laundering regulations to keep certain data for 5 years from the end of a business relationship or when we completed a transaction on your behalf. Such information may include:
- identification information (including copies of originals for verification)
- information on ownership and structure of a client’s business if pertinent to KB Home Property’s inquiries.
- information of source of wealth/income.
We do not keep your data longer than necessary.
You have the right at any time to stop KB Home Property from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights? KB Home Property would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request KB Home Property for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that KB Home Property correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request KB Home Property to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that KB Home Property erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that KB Home Property restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to KB Home Property’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that KB Home Property transfers the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Privacy policies of other websites
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that KB Home Property has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.